What is Prime?
TPM Prime is membership program designed to give readers more. It is a deeper layer of TPM providing additional content and a better TPM experience overall.
- Exclusive, members-only content.
- The Hive – our members-only forums.
- A premium layout with 75% fewer ads on desktop.
- No ads on mobile.
- Bookmarks – Want to read something but don’t have time? Save it for later in a personalized folder.
- New to You – Visit the site and need a quick glance at what’s been posted since your last visit? We have you covered.
- Full-text RSS feeds.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are DIRECTLY supporting independent, fearless journalism at a time when we need it MORE THAN EVER.
What if I can’t afford Prime?
We do offer alternatives for TPM readers who are experiencing financial difficulties but still would like to contribute and experience Prime.
- Qualified applicants can apply for credit memberships and receive a free year’s worth of Prime with all the benefits of a regular membership.
- Credit Memberships are given based on limited availability per month.
- In addition, if you are a currently enrolled student and would also like to enroll in Prime, you can apply for a FIN membership.
- FIN (The Future is Now) is our free student membership which is available to qualified applicants. Recipients receive a free year’s worth of Prime with all the benefits of a regular membership.
Does TPM offer discounted Prime memberships to students?
Yes! Currently enrolled students are free to apply for a FIN membership.
- Qualified applicants can apply for a FIN membership and receive a free year’s worth of Prime with all the benefits of a regular membership.